Why Join Us?
Ocean Front has developed an excellent reputation by providing the most effective, professional and personable behavior analytic services in 15 counties throughout the state of Maryland. We are seeking like-minded individuals with a passion for teaching special needs populations using evidenced based methodologies. We prioritize providing our clients with the highest level of in-home service based on current and effective strategies. We began in 2007, and have grown to offer services in 15 counties throughout the state of MD and we are continuing to grow!
What would I be doing?
- Providing behavior assessments
- Providing behavior consultation
- Training family members and staff in behavior principles and strategies
- Supervising case loads
- Primary population is children with Autism and intellectual disabilities
- In-home and community based setting
Am I eligible?
- Must possess BCBA
- Must possess LBA (Ocean Front will assist if needed)
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours/month
Benefits of Ocean Front Counseling
- Full time positions available, part time positions starting at 12 hours/week
- Monthly quality of life bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid sick leave
- High reimbursement rate
- Manageable caseload
- Work alongside a passionate, dynamic team
- Continuing education at national conventions
- Opportunity for growth
- Administering services in a home setting