Work With Us
Interested in joining our dynamic, growing team? Passionate about making a big impact in the community? Open positions with Ocean Front Counseling are listed below – review the job descriptions and click here to apply today!
Questions about any of the positions listed below? Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions or comments.
Behavior Health Technician
A Behavior Health Technician provides 1:1 in-home and community based behavioral intervention services to children with Autism and support to their families. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed the Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Case Supervisor.
Contractual part-time and full-time hours are available, flexible schedules.
Technicians will use behavior reduction protocols and provide clinical instruction, which will include:
- collecting data
- implementing clinical instruction
- working as a team member
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Implementing client’s behavior plan
- Effectively communicating
- Protecting client’s privacy
- Providing direct client care in 1:1
- settings and in groups in intensive teaching and natural environment training
Skills we are looking for are:
- Time management skills
- Communication skill
- Willingness to partake in a 40 hour class to become a Registered Behavior Technician
- Ability to abide by HIPAA laws
We are also looking for someone with:
- reliable transportation
- ability to maintain professional relationships with clients
- able to read and communicate digitally and on paper
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED required, although Bachelor’s or Masters in Psychology, Educations, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field preferred.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) has a graduate-level certification in behavior analysis. Individuals who are certified at the BCBA level are qualified to develop behavior plans and principles and supervise others implementing behavior-analytic interventions.
- Providing behavior assessments
- Providing behavior consultation
- Training family members and staff in behavior principles and strategies
- Supervising case loads
- Primary population is people with Autism and intellectual disabilities
- In-home and community based setting
- BCBA Credential obtained
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours/month