Who We Are
Ocean Front Counseling, LLC provides services and support to children and adults with cognitive, psychiatric and autism-related disabilities and their families and caregivers.
Formed in 2007 around the kitchen table of Dr Sharon Wiley-Spurrier, PsyD, BCBA, OFC has a team of dedicated practitioners to meet the needs of families through quality services, including Applied Behavior Analysis services, Autism Waiver services, and other community services under the State of Maryland’s Developmental Disability Administration.
We work closely with you and your loved ones at every stage, providing assessments, individualized plans and dedicated support, to see you and your family achieve your goals.
Ocean Front Counseling provides services and support to children and adults facing cognitive, psychiatric and autism disabilities and their families.
Our services are guided by 4 principles:
- You and your family are the driving force behind your supports. We work with you to achieve your goals – not the other way around.
- Our practitioners are competent, professional, qualified, and eager to help, with years of experience informing all that they do.
- We are always learning. All our staff are active in ongoing training and education so that your support is informed by the most up-to-date research and practice.
- We collaborate: we work closely with other agencies in the private and public sectors to ensure the whole needs of your family are met.
Our professional, certified staff are ready to help you and your family to support your needs. We currently offer the following services:
We provide all of the services listed above for families and individuals in 15 counties throughout the state of Maryland:
- Eastern Shore: Worcester, Somerset, Wicomico, Dorchester, Talbot, Caroline, Queen Anne, Kent, and Cecil counties
- In Southern Maryland: St. Mary, Charles, Calvert, and Prince George counties
- In Northern Maryland: Anne Arundel, Harford
Want to find out more? Simply complete the form below, and a member of our staff will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, feel free to call or write with the details below, find us on the map, or connect with us on social media.